Best Tank Killer of WW2 continued

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Are these the sort af crabs you eat Adler I know the forces turn out some tough blokes these days but holly molly :shock:

Attachments

• crab_tank_472.jpg
    crab_tank_472.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 978
try this it will probably take forever to load once you have copied it let me know and i'll reduce it again Spitfire is another one but I dare say you know of that Lanc

the lancaster kicks ass said:
how does than explain how other fish died when your crab killed a fish??

The fish that my crab killed and drug into his hiding place became a breading ground for bacteria and algea and it made the nitrate and nitrat levels and ph levels in the water to rise to the point that fish started dieing.

I take it you have a rather small salt water tank Adler?

=S=

Lunatic

Its not too small, Its about 55 gallons. I dont have any fish that are too large in it. Me and my wife are thinking about putting some large salt water aquariums in the walls of our house and we want to get some larger fish like maybe some small leopard sharks and such. My smaller 25 gallon fresh water tank is working out beautifully but the salt water one is being a bit of a pain. I need to get the water back to a better condition so that I can get my sting rays and put them in. They have a couple of beautiful spotted ones at the place where I get my fish.

The smaller the tank, the more sensitive it is to such "pollution". Since salt water echo-systems are much more sensitive to the right chemistry, smaller tanks are harder to deal with.

I had a gf who worked at Scripts aquarium, and she used to complain all the time about how the 200 gallon tanks were too small. She would cry when a fish died.

:oops:

Lunatic

Yeah that is pretty much what I have always heard. We really do need to get our salt tanks built into our house so we can have bigger ones.

The M10 37mm gun was not very good, other than that what does it have over an F4U-4?

Better than 4500 fpm? Better than 5 mins to 20K?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back