Best ways to get rid of Jeovah Witnesses...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Best way is just telling you're not interested. I know, not as nice a story as some have here, but works for me every time.
It works once, but they keep coming back. If they insist on returning after I've made it clear I'm not interested, then I'm going to have a bit of fun at their expense.

I've also asked for their address, so that I can knock on their door and sell them something they're not interested in, at a time that is inconvenient. They didn't like that either.

P.S. it's not just JW...

My brother in law was black listed by the Jehovah's witnesses in our area.
He invites them in and converts them to Christianity. I'm not joking.

He's in the process for Ordination in the United Methodist Church.

Print one of these on a business card, put your picture in it, sign it, and put it in your wallet. When they knock, open the door, show it to them, tell them you've been meaning to talk to one of them, and invite them in...

FBI CARD.jpg

Haven't seen any since I told them that war is a necessity and reducing all members of the enemy to ash is justified by their freedom to annoy me with their presence.

I wonder if that sign would work on those who deliver junk mail ?
I get half an acre of tropical rain forest produce through my door every effin week !!

Last time JWs, two guys coming directly from Utah or somewhere near, knocked at my door was perhaps forty years ago.

They rang the bell and "Please, do come in, have a seat… do you want a coffee?" said I.

Astonishment from their part.

They started their sermon, learnt by heart of course, … in italian.

"Please speak English", said I.

The problem was that they apparently learnt the sermon just in Italian and were embarrassed to go on in English with an Italian…. after a quarter of an hour they quit.

What a pity, for me in those days it was an unexpensive method to practice my English…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back