Best ways to get rid of Jeovah Witnesses... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Of course, answering the door wearing a wife-beater, pink Bermuda shorts, an inflatable duck, and a combat boot on your head while obsessively racking the chamber on your .45 works too. Also helps if you're gifted with bloodshot eyes. Make sure to mention that "'they' are out there watching you...hey....you're not one of 'them', are you?" Be sure to mention something about "zips in the wire", and "CIA Infiltrator Squirrels".

This also works great on Halloween. "No, honey, I really don't have any idea why nobody wanted to take all this delicious candy from our house....hmmm...shame for it to go to waste..."

Meh, one of my co-workers is a full blown JW door knocker. One of the nicest guys I know. We get into discussions about the what ifs of religion and he does not shove it down my throat. I believe a sorry not interested works when they come to the door and most of them are a hell of alot less rude than the local pizza delivery lackys.....

I just opened the door wide open when they came here one sunday morning, me wearing nothing at all.
The poor saps had brought one of their young people to train...
...they fled! :rofl:
And no, I don't look like a nightmare, I am rather nicely shaped, but that was more than they could deal with. :lol:
When I finally woke up fully afterwards, I had one hell of a laughing fit. :D

Perhaps they were gay or something... ? :evil4:

I'm sure its only a coincidence that the thread below this one is the 'Guns we Own !!!!

jeeeez is there any known method of getting rid of a pope.....I am sick of hearing about the guy. Cant he just stay in the vatican.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back