Best Wishes For Charles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Charles out of curiousity have you had time to check with a good acupuncturist ? they can do wonders instead of delving into painful shots

best

E ~

Good luck with the epidural injection, Charles. The treatments and interventions for chronic back pain related to disc degeneration or injury have evolved a lot in the last couple of years, and I think for the better so keep your eyes open for new therapies.
Regards,
Derek

Charles out of curiousity have you had time to check with a good acupuncturist ? they can do wonders instead of delving into painful shots

best

E ~

Yes, I have looked into it. It's expensive, and medicare won't pay for it. I'm undecided. The epidural is still
in the work in progress stage. I wake up in the morning feeling good, but seem to have a few episodes of
shooting hip pain for a couple of hours, then it goes away.

I'll give the steroid time to work.

Charles

Just got back from visiting Roman and friends, so sorry for the late reply Charles. I had an Epidural about eighteen months ago, and it took about ten days before I started feeling the full effects, but it seemed to work quite well. Of course, everyone is different, some reacting quicker than others and vice versa. I hope it does the trick, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Rare pain is better than pain all the time, but the best is no pain at all. Let's hope you get to that stage charles!!!

I'd did the steroid needle thing for my shoulder worked really great but I think my Dr is a pretty dab hand with a needle since he's also an accupuncturist

The sheer number of good wishes on here shows the high esteem in which you are held, Mr C.

Now, do buck-up and get back on the forum, please - there's a good chap.

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back