Best Wishes For Charles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Had a doctor appointment yesterday [Monday]. Blood pressure was 138 over 84, have been pain free for six days,
and the doc says "lose the cane" if/when I feel comfortable. The mornings, when I wake up I do not feel comfortable
without it. Later in the day I forget where I left the damn thing ! Still using the heating pad prior to bedtime. We take
it one day at a time..... Thanks, Jan.... I'll buy the next round.....

Charles

Great news !

Time for some Champagne...

Attachments

• champagne.gif
    champagne.gif
    30.4 KB · Views: 130
Just to keep you guys and gals up to date, yesterday I had my first "Epidural Steroid Injection". This is a shot right
into the spine. The doc went in between L-2 and L-3 which, according to the MRI, is the spot in the spine where the disc
has deteriorated the most. They say it will take 3 to 5 days for the steroid to do it's thing.... if it's going to. There are
no guarantees . For roughly the past three or four weeks I have been almost pain-free. I have had a few instances
of shooting pains either in the right hip, or the right groin area. These are gone in a few seconds, but will stop me in my
tracks. I am restricted to lifting ten pounds too.

I'll keep the forum informed as to my progress.

Thanks to all for your kind words and warm wishes.

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back