Best Wishes For Charles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As a fellow back pain sufferer, I know your pain, Charles. I'm not taking away from your misery, but I'm glad to hear it's a pinched nerve and not anything more serious.

Woah!

That is bad Charles...

IDEA: has your physiotherapist mentioned water exercises, such as doing the dogpaddle in shallow water? This gets you a lot of excercise while supporting your vulnerable joints. Just an idea!

Yes, BB, we have discussed water therapy. I love to swim, and I have swam is six of the seven seas. We have a
Y.M.C.A. [reminds me of a song] just 3/4 of a mile from my house, and I'm going to join. I think it's $50.00 a year
for a senior citizen, but you can use it 365 days a year.

Thanks for caring....

Charles

hi cc

i know what pain you are going through my doc only gave me pain killers for my back. Dam my doc's HOPLESS hope you feel better now. i can't walk 100 yrds and i double up in pain its enough to make me cry.

Actually Charles, I'm kinda relieved to hear it's a pinched nerve. I know they can be very painful but worse things can happen to us folks.

P.S. Noticed you got a spammer on another thread. You an "ace" yet? :)

TO

Hi Charlie
Nice to know your still about my friend I'm keeping fingers crossed they can square you up pronto, anything to do with backs is a pet hate of mine, it lays you up for ages and you creep about even nerves to chough in case it goes.
Thanks for keeping us up to speed on things although at the moment I suspect any form of speed is the last thing on your mind.
I look foward to the news that they can help you sort out your back trouble or at least make things a bit more bearable
look after yourself mate
all the best Lee

Charles, that YMCA should be a good idea. Had a relative worked in one and got me a membership and it was great. The pool was the best.

It appears I have good days and bad. It's also appearant that the weather plays a part of how I feel. Today it
was damp, light rain and high humidity. When I got out of bed I reached for the Vicodin, rather than a cuppa coffee.
After about twenty minutes, it kicked in and my day was so-so. Had a chiropractic appointment today, and another
on Friday. I'm still depending on a cane to keep the weight off my right leg. My chiroprtactor and personal psysician
are working together, and are hoping to find some common ground. We're taking it one day at a time....

I appreciate all your kind words and encouragement. It means a lot to me....

Charles

Whenever you feel pain Charles, remember that all of us care about you.

Does the cold affect you? Tip: some of the new electric blankets have a 'smart' chip controlled thermostat so you don't get the 'oven effect' in the middle of the night.

Actually Charles, I'm kinda relieved to hear it's a pinched nerve. I know they can be very painful but worse things can happen to us folks.

P.S. Noticed you got a spammer on another thread. You an "ace" yet? :)

TO
Oh yea, I think I have eight confirmed !!

Charles

How many probables ?? :lol:

Seriously though I hope your doctors can find and effective treatment for you Mr. C.

Wheelsup

My family doctor finally got the pic's of the MRI. I do not have a pinched nerve in my back. I do have a torn ligament
on the inside of the right leg, kinda near the testicle. That figures ! If I move the leg sideways it hurts like hell. This
will heal itself, in time. Good news to me. Still need the cane for support, tho...

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back