Best Wishes For Charles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey lads and ladies.... I'm home ! They sprung me about 1330. You should see the drugs I'm on. Vicodin !! The good stuff !! Plus a muscle relaxer, an anti-inflamitory drug, Vicodin for pain, Ambian to help me sleep and a steroid. Maybe I can make the Hall of Fame ????

What ? :shock: I thought you were sent to the hospital due to blood pressure problems ?

If they give all those pills for blood pressure, then you better never get a surgery or you'll end up on Morphine !

Anyway... Drop us a line between two... erhm... "trips". ;)

What ? :shock: I thought you were sent to the hospital due to blood pressure problems ?

If they give all those pills for blood pressure, then you better never get a surgery or you'll end up on Morphine !

Anyway... Drop us a line between two... erhm... "trips". ;)

To answer your question, Maestro, I went to the emergency room because of severe pain in the small of my back
[the L-5 area], also in the right hip and the right side of the groin. When they took my vitals and saw the BP was 220
over 101, the pain took a back seat. Their priority was to get the BP down. High BP will destroy a kidney, and could
lead to a stroke. The pain became secondary, and they never did find the cause. I guess that's why I'm on a muscle
relaxer and an anti-inflamitory medication. I'm also getting around with either a cane or a walker.... I am unable to put
any weight on the right leg. Hope that clears it up for you.

Charles

Charles, it almost sounds like you agrivated the Sciatic Nerve somehow.

Mine acts up every so often, starting at the lower back with sharp stabs and shoots down the left leg like white hot needles.

Hope that's not it, but just something temporary instead.

Last edited:
Hey lads and ladies.... I'm home ! They sprung me about 1330. You should see the drugs I'm on. Vicodin !! The good
stuff !! Plus a muscle relaxer, an anti-inflamitory drug, Vicodin for pain, Ambian to help me sleep and a steroid. Maybe I
can make the Hall of Fame ???? I'm really tired, but wanted to let all you fine peope know, before I hit the La Z Boy.
Methinks I need a nap.

I'll give you all a rundown a bit later.

Thank you, my friends, for all your kind words, your warm thoughts and your prayers. They are appreciated.

Charles

Glad to see you back CC!

Glad you're back and your back is back too...how's that for puns?

Heheheh. But seriously charles, take it easy, and relax.

If you break these rules I shall ask Edna to buy a WANKEL engined car...so, listen to her and your doctors, and be a good man!

And...charles? Buying one of those cheap and small electronic home BP machines... and taking your BP once a day...good idea.

And...charles? Buying one of those cheap and small electronic home BP machines... and taking your BP once a day...good idea.

Thanks, BB. BTW, I've had a home BP monitor for years, but with the pain, last Saturday, the BP was
never taken. And, I think I have a handle on the pain, I think there are two problems. I'm betting
even money I have a prostate problem. We'll know this week when I see the personal saw bones.

Charles

Just to keep everyone informed, I went to my presonal psysician today. I do not have a prostate problem. I do not
have a hernia. He has acquired the results of the MRI and it clearly shows an "almost" pinched nerve in the L-5
area, and another in the L-4 area. If I move the wrong way the "almost" is taken out of the equation. I've been seeing
a chiropractor for years, and my Dr. is going to work with my chiropractor to determine a course of action. Epidural steriod
spinal injections are a possibility. Will let you know more when I know.

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back