Best Wishes For Charles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Grear to hear from you Charles, and glad to know the BP is starting to behave. Make the most of the 'rest' period, and hope to see you back soon.
Terry.

[I posted a really juvenile statement about a worldclass citizen and I promise to never impose my ingratiating humor upon forum members ever again, so help me God]

WTF is your major malfunction? Surely you are not THAT stupid or are you just a mean little prick? Thank God Mr. C has class. I honestly almost banned you for that dumbf*ck post.

Either way you definitely deserve the 'flyboy response'

Attachments

• Shut the eff up 2.gif
    Shut the eff up 2.gif
    562.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Good to hear from you Mr. C. Hope everything goes well.

Flyboy- I don't know what you said, but you seem to have p!ssed off a few of the mods. I suggest you apologize and refrain from making similar comments.

Hello my friends:

I managed to borrow a laptop with wi-fi, so now I can sit in my tree and watch you guys all day long. Not much news here.
The ladies from PT were here this AM and had me walking down the hallway with a walker. Seems that will be my mode of
transportation for awhile. No driving.... no lifting....no long walks, NO SALT, no booze or tobacco. I gave up sex awhile
ago, so that's not a problem. Thought I was getting parolled today, but it don't look like it. Maybe tomorrow...

I do want to thank all you guys and gals for the kind words and thoughts, and your prayers, too. Believe me, they are all
appreciated. I've said it before...... I have made so many friends on this forum, from all parts of the world. I only wish
I could lay an eyeball on each and every one of you.

PM's are welcome......

Now you all gotta watch out..... I'm lurking....

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back