Best Wishes For Charles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just an update on my condition. Had a problem with severe pain in my right leg and back. Went to the
emergency room and in taking my vitals saw my blood pressure was 220 over 191. They found me a bed
right away, and are working on getting the BP down before they tackle the pain. The PT people and the
neurologist were here yesterday, but the pain was too intense for them to do anyhing. BP ths AM was
151/82, so something is working. Got a good staff, here, Sentara-Leigh Hospital in Norfolk. A very caring
bunch.

Finally found a computer I can use in the patients waiting room, but the sign-up list is long. Trying to
borrow a laptop with wi-fi which I can use in my room # 187. Will keep you dudes informed as best I
can thru "njaco".

As njaco said, the "buddie system" works. Going on a deploiyment, outta town, on a vacation, in jail or into
the hospital. Exchange home addresses and phone numbers with a friend.... just in case. Make sure the wife or girlfriend has the info and knows who to contact. I have "buddies" in Poland, Astralia, the Czech Republic, Holland and through-out the states. Oh yea.... one in Germany too.. Like njaco sez.... it works.... !

Thanks for the good words and like thoughts.

Charles

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back