Best World War II Aircraft?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The post above me is about the dumbest sh!t next to this mereel kid....

U actually think all the C-47 did was carry troops??? GO back and read all 11 pages and learn something 757....

This is our site fbutter, so keep ur smartass comments and little jabs to urself and ur little sister...

And a word of advice, dont bicker with a Moderator, u will lose embarrasingly...

I state an argument, and I get this? I won't touch this site again with a barepole mate, don't you worry...
P.S. Ur humour is insensitive and you appear to lack any decent vocabulary.
smartass comments? Try this for size: Lude, brash, unforgiving, self centered, genteel, uncivilised, lardarsed, insensitive, right-wing little sh!t.
I wouldn't bother wiping you off my foot.

Der Andler, thankyou for replying in a decent way, maybe you can teach this guy some manners

LMAO.... U forgot to put down former highly decorated Navy SEAL Team Member, ECHL Goon, College Lacrosse punk, wonderful father and ahighly motivated fu*kface...

And once again.....
32158.gif

BYE BYE

Damn another bites the dust. Can we keep some of these morons around so we all can have some fun with them.

You Mods are no fun, we all want to have fun also. You ban these numbnuts before we all get a chance to make fun of them. You take all the enjoyment from us......LOL

BYE BYE

Damn another bites the dust. Can we keep some of these morons around so we all can have some fun with them.

You Mods are no fun, we all want to have fun also. You ban these numbnuts before we all get a chance to make fun of them. You take all the enjoyment from us......LOL

Yeah let us have some fun too. There does seem to be more of them around though... They really don't understand the "you get as good as you give" moderating system on this site (which actually works very well)...

It is an airshow in Freiburg, Germany and you can pay for flights in the Ju-52. I believe the money goes to help with the maintenance and upkeep which is cool by me. I have no problems giving out money to keep a WW2 aircraft alive.

What a thrill. I have been sorely temped to take ride on the B-17 or B-24 they have flying around here. The B-17 would be special since my father-in-law worked on them in WWII. I just haven't built up the courage to spend the money.

Classic Military Warnings

"Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid" David Hackworth

Lanc when it comes to WW2 the British NAV systems were no different or better than the other allies. They were standard so they could all use them.

Hey, I got a pullover made from Merino sheep, and I can promise you it is cozy and warm.

Attachments

• Signat.forum.bmp
    132 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Back