Better late than never..........

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Peter C

Airman
Dec 26, 2023
Hi All.
I would like in introduce myself to the forum.
I'm 82 years old and my main interest is in the B-24 Liberator in maritime service. I also research RAF Coastal Command operations during WW2 which I have researched for many years.
I am an honorary member of CXX Squadron and attend the Squadrons annual dinners each year.
My father was a flight engineer on the Squadron and was lost in August 1942.

If there is an interest re the above I will endeavor to help if I can.

Cheers and all the best for 2024. Peter.

Welcome Peter, it's always good to see new members.
Whilst I do not have any information that can help I am certain there will be someone here who can.

Hi All.
I would like in introduce myself to the forum.
I'm 82 years old and my main interest is in the B-24 Liberator in maritime service. I also research RAF Coastal Command operations during WW2 which I have researched for many years.
I am an honorary member of CXX Squadron and attend the Squadrons annual dinners each year.
My father was a flight engineer on the Squadron and was lost in August 1942.

If there is an interest re the above I will endeavor to help if I can.

Cheers and all the best for 2024. Peter.
Hi and welcome!

In this thread there are a few RAF Liberators.

There is always a keen intrest in more subjects of the beaten track.
Age is not a problem. We have in fact, all ages and all levels of skills. Some are master kit builders, some have next level knowledge about this forums subject. And some have both.
We have fighter pilots, aviation writers aviations artists and a bunch of collectors, aviation site owners and what not.

If you want to join in in an discussion please do.
We can get goofy sometimes but always in good spirit.

Anyway have fun here.

See you around.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back