Beware, Britain ! A natural disaster is coming your way !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
It's a tempest ? It's a tornado ? It's a hurricane ? No ! It's Maestro arriving in London. ;)

I just booked my flight hotel room this morning from September 15th to 21st. Six days in London... Woohoo !

I will take pictures, folks.

Come to Wales , we're a much nicer breed of local . Any way London is just a shabby little village populated by people with funny voices . :) :)
Scotland's nice so is Ireland , but England ooo not my cup of tea .
:)

What do you have in London that you can't find in Glasgow, eh? :lol:

Buckingham Palace.

All the reports of shooting and stabbing are totally blown out of proportion.

If you do get shot then try not to bleed on the pavement. Makes an awful mess and someone has to clean it up. Theres a good chap.

Hide your wife an daughters...

Just got back from there ...Was in Leeds for some of it ...And London...May have a business hook up in Germany real soon so may get to see it to..

It's a tempest ? It's a tornado ? It's a hurricane ? No ! It's Maestro arriving in London. ;)

I just booked my flight hotel room this morning from September 15th to 21st. Six days in London... Woohoo !

I will take pictures, folks.

Three words: Imperial War Museum

Three words: Imperial War Museum

Heh... That's gonna be the first place I visit in London ! :lol:

Exactly Clave. And try and get to Hendon.

*Looks on Wikipedia* Hmmm... That's a little far away from my itinerary, but I'll try to drop by.

Speaking of itinerary, my hotel (Days Inn of Waterloo) is about 18.4 miles away from Heathrow airport... Anyone know how I can get there without paying something like 200$ CDN for a taxi run ?

Would recommend both the IWM and Hendon, also try and visit HMS Belfast and the Parliament bunkers. You should enjoy it.

Tube is probably the cheapest (to get anywhere in London) - or the Heathrow Express (~20 pounds to Paddington).

If you know your way take the bus but I would still take the tube - you can get unlimited day tickets for around 5/6 pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back