Bf 110G-2 'Pulk-Zerstörer'....

Did a tad more tooling around on the '110 today....

DSCF0001-132.jpg


DSCF0002-118.jpg


DSCF0003-117.jpg


DSCF0004-100.jpg


DSCF0007-59.jpg


DSCF0008-57.jpg


DSCF0010-48.jpg


DSCF0013-43.jpg


DSCF0015-34.jpg


DSCF0016-28.jpg


DSCF0017-33.jpg




I need a better camera! :oops: :lol:
 
Looking real nice Jan! How did you do the whitewall on the tail wheel. I'm starting to think about how I'm going to do that for my 109s
 
Last edited:
Cheers lads! I handpainted the whitewall, since the wheel is made in that way you can do that....
 
What's the colours for these birds then Erich, III./ZG 26.....7th, 8th or 9th Staffeln? Small black 3U it was at the time of the Münster raid, if I remember correctly, right? 7th, 3U+??, 8th 3U+?? and 9th 3U+??.......? Should this crate have a tailband? Should the spinner tips be painted in the same colour?
 
Jan the twin 2cm cannon in the waffen pod are not correct, they came with the kit correct ? they should be stragiht lined not with some sort of collar close to the top of the barrels which seem real odd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back