Bf109E4/N

What is it made of ?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I can't believe they still pack a sh*t about the Hakenkreuz ('Swastika').
I make models to be authentic, and if the real thing bloody had them, then so do my models!
Do they also ban models of Finnish second world war aircraft because they have the original reversed Hakenkreuz on them - the symbol of peace / the life-cycle ?

Full credit to Janusz BTW, that was no small feat, but what a great result!

To be honest I've started the thread to show all members and modelleres here that it is possible to make a model using many ways for that.Both plastic and paper kits should be threated as a semi-product for a model.It depends only on us how accurate the model has to be.All our effords towards making better models (even if these are small) cause that the effect of our work looks better than this one made direct form a box for instance.
Ian Lanc will you agree with me?:lol:

Besides I've promised these pics to Heinz but he hasn't been on-line for some time.:( I hope he will be shortly and see the ones.

we all try and make the best we can do either out of paper/ plastic or any other stuff we fell we can work well with.

here's one model which has been under close guard now for several months and has been constantly re-designed and i bet you can't guess what this is made of......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a great progress here Ian. :shock:

What could it be made from? :-k Let me see.

I know.I know !!!! The Times newspaper.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we all try and make the best we can do either out of paper/ plastic or any other stuff we fell we can work well with.

here's one model which has been under close guard now for several months and has been constantly re-designed and i bet you can't guess what this is made of......

Attachments

• installhumor_126.gif
    installhumor_126.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Back