I can't believe they still pack a sh*t about the Hakenkreuz ('Swastika').
I make models to be authentic, and if the real thing bloody had them, then so do my models!
Do they also ban models of Finnish second world war aircraft because they have the original reversed Hakenkreuz on them - the symbol of peace / the life-cycle ?
Full credit to Janusz BTW, that was no small feat, but what a great result!
To be honest I've started the thread to show all members and modelleres here that it is possible to make a model using many ways for that.Both plastic and paper kits should be threated as a semi-product for a model.It depends only on us how accurate the model has to be.All our effords towards making better models (even if these are small) cause that the effect of our work looks better than this one made direct form a box for instance. Ian Lanc will you agree with me?
Besides I've promised these pics to Heinz but he hasn't been on-line for some time. I hope he will be shortly and see the ones.
A4K, I can't believe it either. I think that if you are not of the generation that was hurt by the Nazis and you can't handle seeing a Halkenkreuz, get out of the business of modelling.
we all try and make the best we can do either out of paper/ plastic or any other stuff we fell we can work well with.
here's one model which has been under close guard now for several months and has been constantly re-designed and i bet you can't guess what this is made of......
we all try and make the best we can do either out of paper/ plastic or any other stuff we fell we can work well with.
here's one model which has been under close guard now for several months and has been constantly re-designed and i bet you can't guess what this is made of......