Blokes behind the posts

i don't think it'd suit you..............
 
Surely any breakfast eaten in or cooked in England is an English breakfast? :wink:
 
There's Nothing like a big American breakfast. Buttered pancakes ... with syrup ... eggs ... bacon ... sausage ... Oh my God, I think I'm having an orgasm!:oops:

The British mouth, with it's inferior teeth, is simply incapable of high preformance mastication for extended periods of time which the consumption of this fare requires. :lol:
 
Funny though, I think thereare actually not many Americans where I live that have time for breakfast. But then, I am at work at 6:00 AM. I grab a cup of coffee and dash out.

Thanks for getting things out of the "girlie talk", Adler. ;)
 
hey it wasn't girly talk, i thought you guys might be interested to hear about my split ends..........
 
:lol:
 
DAVIDICUS said:
There's Nothing like a big American breakfast. Buttered pancakes ... with syrup ... eggs ... bacon ... sausage ... Oh my God, I think I'm having an orgasm!:oops:

The British mouth, with it's inferior teeth, is simply incapable of high preformance mastication for extended periods of time which the consumption of this fare requires. :lol:

A great American Breakfast: 3 Scrambled Eggs, Busquits and Brown Gravy, Bacon, and Grits with melted cheese.
 
Grits as in council grit thats put on the road when its icy? :wink:
 
Grits are great especially with butter and some melted cheese!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back