Blokes behind the posts

An old member of the site who is an ex US Navy SEAL, seems to have gone now though :(
 
WELCOME BOMB TAXI!
:tomcat:
 
Im a student, cant afford none of that meat stuff :)
 
I LOOK LIKE A SEAL?
 

Attachments

  • seal_head4_213.jpg
    seal_head4_213.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 573
Similar arrangement of facial hair though :wink:
 
He upgraded his machine and was having problem with the site. He said it was really slow when he accessed it, last time I messaged him. He hasn't been back since. I hope everythingg is alright with him
 
He posted his website here a while back. I will have to see is I can find it again and drop him an e-mail.
 
evangilder said:
He upgraded his machine and was having problem with the site. He said it was really slow when he accessed it, last time I messaged him. He hasn't been back since. I hope everythingg is alright with him
And here I was thinking maybe he'd been called back to the SEALs for some special op, or something. :wink:

Seriously though, I hope things are good with him.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back