Bovington Tank Museum 2011

Stupendous shots Karl!!!!:notworthy: :cool: :thumbright: I have one question, WHAT WAS THE MONSTER BESIDE THE LITTLE TANK IN THE FIRST SHOT ON THIS PAGE?
delete thought you were looking at Kangaroo
 
Great shots Karl, I love to see that stuff first hand. Going to have to go back to Merry Olde one of these days!!
 
more sherman pics

Picture 258.jpg
Picture 275.jpg
Picture 277.jpg
Picture 278.jpg
 
Hi Rochie,

Wish I'd known you were heading to Bovington; I'd have asked for some detail pics of the Lanchester 6x4 armoured car which, I believe, is one-of-a-kind. Ah well, maybe next time?

Great pics in any case. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
B-N
 
Hi Rochie,

Wish I'd known you were heading to Bovington; I'd have asked for some detail pics of the Lanchester 6x4 armoured car which, I believe, is one-of-a-kind. Ah well, maybe next time?

Great pics in any case. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
B-N
will see if i have any.

Brits are coming !

Matilda I

Picture 074.jpg
Picture 076.jpg
Picture 079.jpg


Cruiser Mk I II

Picture 081.jpg
Picture 082.jpg
Picture 083.jpg
Picture 084.jpg
 
Not exactly beauties, but nice pics!
 
Do you have any pics looking at the Kangaroo from the side , I'm curious about how the star is positioned
 
Do you have any pics looking at the Kangaroo from the side , I'm curious about how the star is positioned

sorry that was the only picture i have, the exhibits were pretty close together in that section and getting around them was difficult

cheers Glenn, hope some pictures help and if you want any of the full size pictures just pm me an e-mail and i'll send them to you.
 
Helluva collection. Thanks for posting Karl.

its an impressive museum for sure, glad you like the pics Andy
 
Got to say us Brits were pretty cr*p at naming tanks.... I mean...c'mon. Picture the scene, poor squaddie in a foxhole "Oooooo look, theres a Matilda coming !" ... not quite the same impact as "Oooooo look, theres a King Tiger coming !!!!! "

Great set of shots mate, thanks for posting 'em
 
Beauty shots alright, cheers Karl!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back