Bovington Tank Museum 2011

Great stuff Karl. Got to say, 'we' designed some pretty awful tanks in the early days !
 
Churchill

Picture 008.jpg
Picture 006.jpg
Picture 007.jpg
Picture 005.jpg
Picture 145.jpg
Picture 138.jpg


the Black Prince
 

Attachments

  • Picture 179.jpg
    Picture 179.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 157
Comet

Picture 176.jpg
Picture 180.jpg
Picture 260.jpg
Picture 274.jpg
 
cheers guys and Terry thanks for the correction on the Centurion, thought it was a later Comet version
 
No problem mate. I think the middle one is either a Cromwell or Centaur - never can remember - from which the Comet, and then the Centurion developed.
 
:lol:

Great shots Karl!
 
Hi, hopefully you wont mind me jumping in with a couple of my shots from Bovington as there have been requests for these, if I'm ever back there I'll let you know! Apologies my camera isn't the best! Indeed their Tiger 131 is the only running one in the world. In one of these shots you'll see a gantry over the Tiger, she was being maintained and they took the engine out, you could see right into the engine bay. You'll kick me for this but I'm afraid I didn't take any pictures as they wouldn't have come out very well.
DSCF3221.JPG
DSCF2755.JPG
DSCF2757.JPG
DSCF3180.JPG
 
french flavour

Picture 254.jpg
Picture 078.jpg


armoured cars and SPG's

Picture 077.jpg
Picture 086.jpg
Picture 087.jpg
Picture 089.jpg
Picture 090.jpg
Picture 091.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back