Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you Eric. If I'd of just run the censor clean on the camera it would have fixed it, it's how I solved the problem after the fact. From now on, change lens HIT CENSOR CLEAN BUTTON STUPID!!!!!!

That means your hand is steady or your IS isn't working...

Eric, I couldn't keep from shaking. Each time I would find a empty spot a crowd would move in and invariably I would get bumped or be waiting to get bumped. The place was packed. I have quite a few shots of folks heads. Like I said, I just couldn't settle into to it. They are better than I thought they would be but they are not quality by any means.

nice A4 and the 104 head on is great , wish I could hear that whistle

Thank you Neil. I can still hear it. The first pass they came in from behind us and were doing better than 400 mph. WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!

You have to be the airshow early-bird. I get there as early as I can to get a spot on the fenceline, unless I am beyond it. Camp out there for the day. That way you are up in front. You can always put a chair where you are going to be and wander for a bit then come back.

I would have done that had I been by myself but I had my dad and Terry with me and I had not seen Terry in a while so I wanted to hang around with him some. We had a lot of fun, well I had a lot of fun. Like I said before, I was to unsettled. The jets were moving a lot faster than I'm use to, the longer they stayed up the better I got but I was just to excited. What I wouldn't give to be able to do what these guys were doing.

Some great shots, Aaron. Looks like it was a really good event.

Thank you Derek. I wish you could have been there. It was the 100th anniversary of this air show so they put on a pretty good show.

Sorry I missed you (again) Aaron. The wife and I went to the Grayson-Highlands fall festival for some bluegrass and barbeque...and some real molasses. Did the sun ever come out in Abingdon? There was still fog up on the mountain at noon.
Derek

Very cool!

Thank you David. I have some more to post but I have to wait until somebody guesses a photo on the What is it thread.

Sorry I missed you (again) Aaron. The wife and I went to the Grayson-Highlands fall festival for some bluegrass and barbeque...and some real molasses. Did the sun ever come out in Abingdon? There was still fog up on the mountain at noon.
Derek

No problem Derek, the sun came out after the show was over.

Neat stuff. That's got to be the first cub I have seen with an iron cross.

Thank you Eric. Yeah, he flies like he is drunk. Bouncing of the ground, dragging the wings, diving and looping, throwing dummies out of the plane and what not. He goes by the name of Baron von Ground Loop. He puts on a heck of show to. These shots were taken in the fog so they didn't turn out to good.

Users who are viewing this thread