Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Johnny White is Baron Von Groundloop. Kyle Franklin does an act like that, as does Greg Koontz and the Alabama Boys. It takes some great skill to do what they do. It's amazing and humorous at the same time.

Fog is always a problem with shooting. The lighting is funky and it can soften the images, but it looks like you did okay. :thumbleft:

Johnny White is Baron Von Groundloop. Kyle Franklin does an act like that, as does Greg Koontz and the Alabama Boys. It takes some great skill to do what they do. It's amazing and humorous at the same time.

Fog is always a problem with shooting. The lighting is funky and it can soften the images, but it looks like you did okay. :thumbleft:

Mr. White flies a Pitt S2C also and does a spectacular job with it. And thank you, the fog causes some color saturation depending on what your shooting and in the instance of the Cub it is definitely yellow.:lol:

Nice shots Aaron! They came out well despite the bad light.

Thank you Hugh.:oops:

Thanks Andy. Here are some more.
IMG_3823 adj spot rem resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_4673 adj  resized 25 legal.jpg
IMG_4547 resized 25 legal.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4541 adj resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_4541 adj resized 25 legal.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I took my parents to Ashville, NC. this afternoon. The leaves are not very brilliant but they are still nice to look at and Interstate 26 is a good place to view them going down through Tennessee and North Carolina. I took a few shots from a scenic overlook.

Attachments

• IMG_4714 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_4714 resized 25 legal.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4717 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_4717 resized 25 legal.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 55
We've had a mild summer here, so some, like the redbud and crepe myrtle, are still blooming while the oaks and maples kind of turned brown without any real colors...it's odd, really :/

There is a map you can check out, that shows how the trees are turning (or should be) that's updated frequently:
Fall Foliage maps index by The Weather Channel
You can click on your state or click the zone on your interactive map, and it'll take you to a map that shows the fall color conditions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back