Brown Recluse Spider: Wonder Why You Fear Spiders?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nope you are talking about the Daddy Long Legs and that is just a myth anyhow and was disproven in 2004.

No no, not the daddy long legs, know that all too well and not only because I was bit by one once.

They look like spider mites, very small and in your face red.

But I guess it's just another myth as-well, can't see what such a small spider would use such toxic venom for.

About the sand spider, well how common is it ?

such a small spider would use such toxic venom for.

Its an evolutionary advantage to be able to kill your prey immediately and on the spot.

Thats why many of the Aussie snakes that live in the outback have such lethal bites. Powerfull toxins in a large dose will ensure their food does not escape or fight back.

Still, so much venom, enough to kill a human, when everything they kill is sooo much smaller...don't see them drag away a human... :lol:
Not afraid of the wee critters, but I do have an HEALTHY respect for the f*ckers...:lol:

Its ok Lucky we won't send you any spiders or snakes from Australia. We will just send you a nice little octopus to play with called the Blue Ringed Octopus. This little bugger is mostly found around the Sea Edge in rock pools and is found in most parts of Australia. Oh did I forget to menion it is also venemous

Blue Ringed Octopus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back