Buddy System

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey everyone! I got a message from Chris and it got me thinking and feeling a bit guilty. I'm still here, still around. I've lost the heart, though. In the last 10 years I've lost a few family members and in just the last 2 years, 3 of my childhood friends. I'm not saying that is the reason but things just aren't the same. I feel like just a carbon-based lump. But I'm still upright and popping in here and there. Hopefully will get over this malaise soon. Just an FYI. And thanks Chris. :)

Hey everyone! I got a message from Chris and it got me thinking and feeling a bit guilty. I'm still here, still around. I've lost the heart, though. In the last 10 years I've lost a few family members and in just the last 2 years, 3 of my childhood friends. I'm not saying that is the reason but things just aren't the same. I feel like just a carbon-based lump. But I'm still upright and popping in here and there. Hopefully will get over this malaise soon. Just an FYI. And thanks Chris. :)

Glad to see you Chris, I know how you feel. I had my doldrums as well. It would be great if start hangin out again!

Seems you have some digital buddies here. Most have some life mileage under their belt and will understand. And i for one think it is good to go to places were people do understand. So please visit once in a while, perhaps have a laugh and light up your spirit just a tad.
See you around.

Good to see you here Chris!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back