Buddy System

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

facepalm923.gif

Just been in touch with Vic (Balshaw) via e-mails, as Karl had told me he was awaiting an operation.
He goes in to hospital tomorrow for an implant to improve his hearing, and is otherwise fine.
He's been busy establishing his new garden, since his house move, and with that, and other commitments, hasn't had much time for modelling, although he has popped in to the forum now and then just to try to catch up with things.
He's got a busy schedule this summer, travelling to the north of Scotland, visiting relatives in Yorkshire, and then on to Barcelona and a tour through Spain, but hopes to get back on the forum properly, once the operation and 'fine tuning' have been completed.
Meanwhile, he send his regards to all here.

I'm going to resurrect this thread to ask a couple questions. I noticed Bill (billrunnels) hasn't logged in for almost a week. I'm used to seeing his posts (or at least his logins) almost every day. Is anyone in touch with him? Does anyone know if he's okay?

Thanks!

-Irish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back