Buddy System (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thats a great ldea! But i think and am sure by 90% , that i'm only active member from Middleeast!!!

So if there are any other members from ME, or anyone in general, I'm in.

Yeah, that's another subject - the search function in the member's list doesn't work.
It seems to work for me. I can also find destrozas with that. Not sure what is going on :|
Having said that, we do have some issues with the server that I cannot fix. Only horse can do that, but haven't seen him for ages.

Last edited:
It's weird. If I start typing "destrozas". I get an automatic pick list at "de" but then nothing after that. It does find him if I type out his whole name and hit the search button but I would have to know exactly how to spell it.

Anybody know what happened to Aaron Brooks Wolters?
I noticed that some of his posts were completely gone, I mean the thread post number just skipped where it was. I looked him up in the member index and found the name bit no posts or activity by him at all.

Very strange that I can't see the posts. I went to the picture of the day thread and looked at the posts made on the 20th and the last post on page 983 is post #19659 and the first post on page 984 is #19672. 12 posts missing. Maybe its some setting with my computer.

It's very likely the net connection could be the reason for his absence. As memo serves Artesh has complained about the censorship in the country. I hope he is fine though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back