Buddy System

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Same with vikingBerserker vikingBerserker .

He has not been here since November 22, 2022. I know he left because of a disagreement with me about somethings I said in the Ukraine War thread.

I have no issues with him, and would love to see him come back. He was (and is) a valued member.

If anyone has any contact with him outside of the forum, please check up on him and make sure he is ok. Also tell him he does not have to remain a stranger.

He has not been here since November 22, 2022. I know he left because of a disagreement with me about somethings I said in the Ukraine War thread.

I have no issues with him, and would love to see him come back. He was (and is) a valued member.

If anyone has any contact with him outside of the forum, please check up on him and make sure he is ok. Also tell him he does not have to remain a stranger.
Here here. I do not agree with everybody. But time should washed it away.
I would like him to get back.

That's why this guy stays away from these political threads.
Can get my blood boiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back