Buddy System

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thats a great ldea! But i think and am sure by 90% , that i'm only active member from Middleeast!!!

So if there are any other members from ME, or anyone in general, I'm in.

Yeah, that's another subject - the search function in the member's list doesn't work.
It seems to work for me. I can also find destrozas with that. Not sure what is going on
Having said that, we do have some issues with the server that I cannot fix. Only horse can do that, but haven't seen him for ages.

Last edited:
It's weird. If I start typing "destrozas". I get an automatic pick list at "de" but then nothing after that. It does find him if I type out his whole name and hit the search button but I would have to know exactly how to spell it.

Anybody know what happened to Aaron Brooks Wolters?
I noticed that some of his posts were completely gone, I mean the thread post number just skipped where it was. I looked him up in the member index and found the name bit no posts or activity by him at all.

Very strange that I can't see the posts. I went to the picture of the day thread and looked at the posts made on the 20th and the last post on page 983 is post #19659 and the first post on page 984 is #19672. 12 posts missing. Maybe its some setting with my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread