Captured Beaufighter

otftch

Staff Sergeant
1,384
65
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Location
Franklinton,NC
This is a Beaufighter captured by the Italians. I don't know a lot of history on it as I only have one old grainy photo. Kit is 1/72 Airfix.
Ed
 

Attachments

  • DSC08244.jpg
    DSC08244.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC08247.jpg
    DSC08247.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC08248.jpg
    DSC08248.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC08249.jpg
    DSC08249.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC08252.jpg
    DSC08252.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC08262.jpg
    DSC08262.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 166
There was a rumour around the web a couple years ago that our Yugoslavia had a beautfighter for testing ;) that's where the Italians most likely captured it from. I can't recal if anyone actually profuced a photo of the aircraft or not but meh :D (I do know Italy did capture Yugoslavian Built Do-17s and other cool items :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back