Cars that I'd.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Let me clarify that, sold, to my Father that is;)
His auto insurance company closed for the day for a Company Christmas party so he was unable to put insurance on it, so he has not picked it up yet. Next week he'll be looking for a ride to go pick it up. Looks like I'll be picking him up and giving him a ride to the place he bought it from next week sometime.

Well, not sure why everyone is giving me attaboys? My Father is the buyer and owner of the "New" Olds. First thing he said to me last week when I spoke with him is "There is something wrng with me, why the he!! do I need another car? Just as bad as a kid at Christmas, he says, well, I guess it is Christmas he said afterwards;)

Hell, it's only money! You can't take it with you, and the Government will not use is very wisely after you tip over so why not spend it.

Dad picked up his "new" car yesterday. Didn't care for driving it home on the slippery roads from the weeks earlier snow, but what do you do when you don't have a way to trailer it? Made it home safely and it is now restig in his garage.
Took a look at it in the Garage and it is a nice clean car. Even the engine compartment is spotless.
Found out that the 61 Olds Super 88's engine is rated at 325HP!! Not bad for a production car. Hope he lets me take it for a test drive some springtime;)

Nice stuff Buck, its good fun tinkering with old cars then going for a burn. I do the same jump in my Aussi classic fire her up and take it for a burn on my local quiet roads. Its really relaxing 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back