Cars

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
ford-model-t-1a.jpg

C.C, the Peugeot is kinda ugly...

9077.jpg

D, the '70 Stingray is better, most powerful engine was available then...

465hp, 7.4liter V-8...

Okay handling, compared to most American cars of the era, although power soon went to a shitty/paltry (whichever you prefer...) 180hp, due to the oil crisis...

You kinda need "power" for something like oversteer on acceleration to be exciting or noticeable... :lol:

Like les's Hemi...

The power is enough to burn the tires (I think, don't know much about the model), or at least to do one of those dramatic swerve/twist "takeoffs."

HS, do you drive an Allegro?

GermansRGeniuses said:
You kinda need "power" for something like oversteer on acceleration to be exciting or noticeable... :lol:

Like les's Hemi...

The power is enough to burn the tires (I think, don't know much about the model), or at least to do one of those dramatic swerve/twist "takeoffs."

I don't drive, but the wife does :shock:

Hot Space

GermansRGeniuses said:

Like les's Hemi...

You Americans are waaaaaay too obsessed with power. Handling is more fun than power :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back