Cars

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the Spy Who Loved Me lastnight (best Bond film) it reinforcred the idea of getting a Lotus Esprit S1 for my first car :D If I got a job I reckon I could get just enough money to buy one and run it on Classic Car insurance. 8)

LotusEsprit.jpg

Nah, it doesnt have a car chase. If it did then maybe so, but a Bond film has to have an outrageous car chase.

In the Italian Job? Theyre only Fiats, Theyd have fallen apart on their own within a few eeks anyway... :lol:

cheddar cheese said:
In the Italian Job? Theyre only Fiats, Theyd have fallen apart on their own within a few eeks anyway... :lol:
Cheeky git CC more than a few weeks, well...... my panda perhaps a few weeks you could get in and out without opening the doors it became so rotten. The engine was unburstable but I had no car left in the end to put it in :lol:
Best car chase I still like Bullit but if you ever get a chance to see a film called Robbery with Stanley Baker the chase in that although not spectacular is very realistic.

Dint let my missus see you taking the piss out of her little Punto CC she'll come down the phone lines and give you a rectal excision, and she could do it too she spent 6 years in operating theaters Ive been stabbed a few time with syringe's by her and she assisted the surgeon in my vasectomy :shock: she dont muck about .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back