Cars

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a pic of a car that I'm sure will get some of you alittle perky.....

Attachments

• 1967_gt_500_shelby_mustang_1.jpg
    1967_gt_500_shelby_mustang_1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 752
if a farmer looked at that he'd just comment about it's poor off-road ability and how it'll fall apart.......................

Im sorry, what is so special about the mustang? ;) yes yes fastest selling car of all time blah blah but its ghastly to look at, too big and it doesnt go round corners properly cos its american :D

Classic British sports cars like MGB's and Triumph Spitfire's are the kinda car that gets my heart racing 8)

And one more thing....

American legislation RUINED the MGB/Midget/MGB GT by making them have stupid ugly rubber bumpers instead of nice shiny chrome ones :cry:

Triumph Dolomite Sprint, thats a car I hanker for....

Dude, thats a 67' GT500 Shelby... A super-duper suped up, customized by Carroll Shelby, version of the Mustang... Thats the car made famous by the movie, "Gone in 60 Seconds"...

Only like 150 of em were ever made.. High Peformance racing beast... Worth about a million dollars now....

a 250 GTO was once sold to a Japanese bloke of £13 million...

and a GT500 wouldnt fetch £100,000 over here.

The GT350 was a much better 'stang, because the chassis could handle the power and it was a lot lighter. looked better too :D

The only american car i truly love is the plymouth superbird...

and what do you know, it was named after a place named after a place in the south west of england...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back