Cars

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I noticed that, but I thought the owner had changed it, or that RUF used the Porsche emblem...

Real RUF, note the emblem...

yellowbird.jpg

*EDIT*~Yes, that is the world-famous RUF Yellowbird CTR...

Ruf - Porsche's Tuning company. They actually change so much on the cars though that they're now an official manufacturer.

One more thing...

They give you more satisfaction as well as a challenge at first, but when you get used to it, it's a great feeling.[/cough]

Is it still a great feeling when you're upside down, paralysed, in a wet, muddy ditch at the side of the road coughing up blood? ;)

And what do you mean "when you get used to it"? You cant get used to it! you cant predict the unpredictable! :shock: :lol: The reason the 911 is a bad car is because its unpredictable.

I can totally see why you'd want one though, the engines are good. But at the end of the day, id rather have a bog standard 924 and keep my life.

I did live dangerously this year, i raced a metro with a totally rotten subframe this year, could have collapsed at any moment :lol:

cheddar cheese said:
Ruf - Porsche's Tuning company. They actually change so much on the cars though that they're now an official manufacturer.

One more thing...

They give you more satisfaction as well as a challenge at first, but when you get used to it, it's a great feeling.

Is it still a great feeling when you're upside down, paralysed, in a wet, muddy ditch at the side of the road coughing up blood? ;)

And what do you mean "when you get used to it"? You cant get used to it! you cant predict the unpredictable! :shock: :lol: The reason the 911 is a bad car is because its unpredictable.

I can totally see why you'd want one though, the engines are good. But at the end of the day, id rather have a bog standard 924 and keep my life.

RUF is a manufacturer because it manufactures cars.

They have their base parts supplied by Porsche and then they proceed to construct them with those parts as well as their own.

That's why a RUF is NOT a Porsche.

8)

No No, In my life, the car would come first :lol: In a literal sense it would be the other way round though...

GrG, it wouldnt be able to pull a wheelie :D the weight over the front wheels is too great, Hemi's weigh rather a lot you know...

Random question here, Whats everyones opinion on the best looking car ever made? For me its between 3 cars.

The Lamborghini Miura P400

PicFetch

The Aston Martin DB4 Volante.

cf-02-3949.jpg

And the Ferrari 250 GTB Lusso

std_1964_ferrari_250gt_lusso.jpg

8)

For some reason, I can never see any of CC's pics, even when they come out right for everyone else...

Mine is posted above, a yellow RUF CTR I "Yellowbird"...

That front spoiler makes it look soooo great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back