Cars...? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

How about this one later on then Aaron, not a '38 but.... ;)

$T2eC16R,!yUE9s6NFG)+BQmtzFHDqQ~~60_57.jpg

There's some interesting stuff in the way of 'vintage' cars in 1/24th and 1/25th scales. Pity there aren't some late 1930s and 1940s cars in 1/48th and 1/32nd scales, to fit in with aircraft dioramas - only seems to be the Citroen, US staff car and Tilly, from Tamiya.

True old boy, why all the tanks etc. and no support vehicles for airbase dios and so on??

Hmmmm....all of a sudden I've got the buzz to do a fenderless, chopped, three window '36 Ford! Early Hemi or an Ardun equipped flathead! :lol:

Go ahead mate, that's why I called the just 'cars', feel free to post!

Great looking engine! 8)

Been struggling what to do with the windows, how to pain the '40 with everything attatched, until I remembered that I have the Humbrol Maskol, I could just mask them, like another aircraft canopy, couldn't I? :lol:

Why can't these be as simple to mask and paint as the real thing!? :lol:

Looking good mate! :thumbright:

Got my '37 Chevy Coupe today.... Not gonna use the Stovebolt 6 or the 427, me think that I'll make a bastard of it, Ford/Mercury flathead with Ardun heads or an early Hemi...retro either way!

PS. Could stretch to a 348 or 409! :lol:

AMT-38556.jpg

Lets see 37 chevy early hemi yep thats it. Alright Jan got some more done I still havnt come up with a interior color exterior will be a purple pearl per the wife iam thinking body color on the dash.

003-36.jpg

002-47.jpg

Hows it going Jan your build is looking good, the willys is almost done here is a pic.

001-56.jpg

Man, they've really messed up the Range Rover line. If one was ever taken off road properly, there's absolutely nowhere to use a hi-lift jack, or winching points. And it's now bl**dy ugly!! And thta's just the 'Freelander' model I think - the real 'Rangie' is just as bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back