Castles....

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,754
40,079
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
Never heard of, or seen it before, but.....I like it!

Predjama Castle in Slovenia...

38051098_zpsxslkhw4s.jpg
 
Your right about that Andy!
 
Certainly weren't built by 'Barrat Homes' !
I miss seeing the castles in Northumberland, especially Bamborough and Alnwick - incredible structures.
 
looks like something that should be in a Bond movie....some big criminal type has a beautiful and unwilling babe captive and james my sneak in and finish the mission and save her in the process....<<<< pretty much all the bond flicks rolled into one
 
Been there a few times on motorcycle rides, guys a piece of work, all hand built,totally anti government,last time I went he was building a moat wall around it. He was using this old beat up Datsun pickup(towtruck) with a come along and pulley system to move these boulders around. I used to bait him and he would open up with a very interesting view of the world.
 

Wow, that is impressive! Looks like something out of a Tim Burton film.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back