CENTURY

Graeme

1st Sergeant
4,615
2,828
Joined
May 31, 2007
Went to the local Sunday markets and bought a small book titled CENTURY with many interesting photos from the 20th century. The captioning is lacking in quality but I'm willing to forgive them as the price tag was only $4.00.

Titled "German aircraft dogfighting over Rotterdam with Dutch Fokker G-21s."
Fake?...



Italian Fiat "Human cannon" of 1922...



(More if you're interested)
 
G-21's? :lol:
I've never heard of photo's of that particular dogfight. It looks like being faked. I don't think there was a D.XXI present at that time like the 2nd one form the right. If these are real images of that dogfight (even a combined one) it would be unique.
 

Oops! My captioning is just as bad! Sorry Marcel I should've typed G1 (it's getting late here. :|) It still looks fake.

"Near Berlin and surrounded by Russians, an SS man evaded capture by pulling the pin from a grenade in his belt, causing more to explode"
...



"Clara Petacci"...



"Margaret Bourke-White photographed this mother who had murdered her children and who afterwards killed herself. Her Nazi husband was already dead"...

 
intresting pics
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back