Change of pace

otftch

Staff Sergeant
1,384
65
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Location
Franklinton,NC
Here's what I do when making everything perfect and to scale gets to me. It keeps me from going nuts but still building models.
Ed
 

Attachments

I love Old Flame Out. I was Red Air during our computer simulations. I had the same model and painted it in USSR markings. It sat at my work station for several years. :twisted:

DBII
 
otftch, hope you don't mind, but I converted your .BMP photo files to .JPG so the rest of the gang can see 'em!
Here's what I do when making everything perfect and to scale gets to me. It keeps me from going nuts but still building models.
Ed
 

Attachments

  • otftch_DSC00046.jpg
    otftch_DSC00046.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 74
  • otftch_DSC00042.jpg
    otftch_DSC00042.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 87
  • otftch_DSC00038.jpg
    otftch_DSC00038.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 77
  • otftch_DSC00029.jpg
    otftch_DSC00029.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 81
  • otftch_DSC00028.jpg
    otftch_DSC00028.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 81
  • otftch_DSC00057.jpg
    otftch_DSC00057.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 70
  • otftch_DSC00067.jpg
    otftch_DSC00067.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 80
  • otftch_DSC00074.jpg
    otftch_DSC00074.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 89

Users who are viewing this thread

Back