Change the Christmas banner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey, wait a minute. An Englishman trying to get out? I am not that fat!
OK. Maybe a small one.

We English are not necessarily fat bastards, bastards yes but, not fat...a lot are its true, but when I see you 'non Hollywood Americans' I realise that we have nothing to worry about

I was afraid that my last post was too cryptic (and done too late at night). I was not poking fun at anyone's weight but my own.

The original joke went something like: Inside every fat person, there is a thin person trying to get out. They find it pretty cramped in there.

You see it is funny because... oh forget it. I will go back to attempting go behave.

Mate...I laughed when I read your post. I was joshing back... its not the fat adults that worry me, they have the choice is the increasingly fat kids that are going to have issues later in life....

Cheers
John

We have also enjoyed that rarest of things..days of sunshine Marcel. I have got so much work done outside
ah, is that what it is. I forgot what it looked like. Strange yellow football in the air, preventingme from looking up and forcing me to wear dark glasses. Was rather warm, too, so I ccould leave my woolen socks at home.

ah, is that what it is. I forgot what it looked like. Strange yellow football in the air, preventingme from looking up and forcing me to wear dark glasses. Was rather warm, too, so I ccould leave my woolen socks at home.

I have packed my winter clothes away now...just shorts, T shirts jeans from now on

The last time I did this...it rained and rained and rained.... will 2013 be different?

I even took off my coat. Walking outside in just a t-shirt and jeans. Amazing. I have a vague dejavu of having done this before, must have been in another life or so

No I didn't I was only too small to remember

It pains me to point this out, but Marcel has violated the "Do not make other members feel like Ancient-Old-Farts" rule.
It gives me no joy to point this out (partly due to an arthritic pointing finger, and partly due to vision that is too bad to see where I am pointing anyway). We have no option but to punish him with ...uh...uh. Rats, I can't remember what the punishment is.
What was I talking about?
Sorry, time for my nap.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread