Changes in the Forum team

All hail Rochie!

We are not worthy.
We are not worthy.
We are not worthy.
 
Hi guys,

As you know, Joe sadly and suddenly passed away a couple of months ago. He left quite a gap in our team.

We've decided to make the team complete again by asking @rochie to join the team as a moderator. He has graciously accepted.
So please welcome Karl in his new role and... be gentle with him :lol:

Karl, welcome to the team and good luck. As I told Jim last year, the hours are insane and the payment is lousy. You'll love it. :lol:
Welcome to the team good sir. I'm sure you'll do great. Great to have you here. 👍😀
 
Congratulations , hope that you have an easy time being a moderator 🖖🍺🍺🍺
 
Hi guys,

As you know, Joe sadly and suddenly passed away a couple of months ago. He left quite a gap in our team.

We've decided to make the team complete again by asking @rochie to join the team as a moderator. He has graciously accepted.
So please welcome Karl in his new role and... be gentle with him :lol:

Karl, welcome to the team and good luck. As I told Jim last year, the hours are insane and the payment is lousy. You'll love it. :lol:
Congrats Rochie & Wayne!

Very sad to hear about Joe!
BTW, I assume there'll be a memorial thread for FlyboyJ?
 
BTW, I assume there'll be a memorial thread for FlyboyJ?
Yes, that is still the plan.
 
Just don't call him late for Dinner....:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back