Changes in the Forum Team

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
Sep 19, 2006
Dordrecht
www.redbeatband.nl
Unfortunately Micdrow Micdrow has indicated that he would like to retire from the function of Moderator here on the forum for personal reasons. Paul has been a solid member of the team for as long as I can remember. Thanks Paul, for all you did for the forum and it's good to know you will still be around here as a member.

In the meantime, Capt. Vick Capt. Vick agreed to take over from Paul and will be performing as moderator from now on. Welcome to the team, Jim!

Paul - thanks for all your hard work! IMO our technical library is one of the best on the web and you've done a lot to make that happen!

Jim - Welcome! I'm on quite a bit these days, feel free to hit me up if you have any questions. Our mod/ admin team IMO are a "Band of Brothers."

Thanks guys, all of you have been great to work with. I will still be on the forum as a member but just not as active as I once was due to personal issues. Congratulations to you Jim. Any body needs something feel free to contact me. Just may take me longer to find what some one needs.

All the best

Paul

Thanks guys, all of you have been great to work with. I will still be on the forum as a member but just not as active as I once was due to personal issues. Congratulations to you Jim. Any body needs something feel free to contact me. Just may take me longer to find what some one needs.

All the best

Paul
Hi Paul. Thank you very much for all the work you have done here. Me, i came here long time ago for your postings in the manual sections.
So i hope you will have blue horizons soon and all the best. And, that is important, be back if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back