Cheap Chinese Crap! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I get enough spam and junk mail in my inbox, don't want to have to deal with it when i come on here to learn and realx!!!

Way to go!!!!

Attachments

• shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 145
It is the latest in modern PC warfare. Do not have to worry about friendlies in the area or women and children used as human shields. :twisted:

DBII

Y'all won't think it's so funny when the Bundswehr's new ElektroScheissSchleuder Leopard III finally becomes operational. This very advanced electromagnetic rail-gun fires 35mm hyper-velocity fecal fragmentation projectiles* at 160 rps. Liquifying on impact, the net effect is an odiferous sh*t storm of epic proportion. A schmelly Gotterdammering mess, indeed!

* Manufactured in Munich from only the finest Oktoberfest Porta-Potty ingredients.

JL

A "Glasgow Firestorm" as Njaco puts it, it'll make your eyes water up, in some cases even temporary blindness, nose hair burn off, cause severe coughing, loss of hearing and balance, hair turn white....there's stories about some cases where even the wallpaper has rolled off the walls etc...

How do you think he got to Scotland from Sweden? It was one bite of a Lutefish and flight plan be damned!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back