Check this out:SWON

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sounds interesting...but I'm already pressed for time :( Nonetheless, I may be "forced" to get it and spend countless hours flying :lol:

Archer said:
Can you play IL-2 FB on dial-up connection without much lag? Or does it require high speed internet?

It's best to have a high-speed internet connection, but then, it usually is. From what I hear, the dial-up boys don't have terrible lag problems. It depends more on the server as to the lag you'll get

Ok so can we have a trade off here...ill burn up a bunch of EAW cds and send them out to whoever wants one if i can get my hands on an FB cd ;) ..or is that frowned upon? :rolleyes:

cheers

FB's only $20 Canadian - already as cheap as CFS2, thats gotta say something about quality :lol:

Do you need to pay a monthly fee for EAW? Or is it a good flight sim that you just "pay" for once?

Do you need to pay a monthly fee for EAW? Or is it a good flight sim that you just "pay" for once?
you get EAW once and then all of the mods are made by the EAW community and downloadable ..so basically what you want..you get for free 8)

check here for an insight into some of the work...The site is called Tallyho :D http://www.cds1.net/~linkman993/

Thanks German for the offer but im really looking for FB :)

Arghh dammit :shock: ..the cheapest i have seen it here in Brisbane is 85 dollars for the pack of two..i spose if i get it i can get some help frrom you guys to get up and running..errr..flying ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back