Chicago 4th of July and Air Show

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice pictures Mike. The fireworks ones are spectacular I'm usually on the shore watching the airshow. It's been years since I went downtown to see the fireworks show. Too crowed. 2 hours to get home after wards when its normally takes 15 minutes.

ABW, many thanks, thats why i go via the boat. the blue angles were really cool, that first one was so close i could see the pilot wave

ABW, many thanks, thats why i go via the boat. the blue angles were really cool, that first one was so close i could see the pilot wave

I really miss being around the Hampton Rhoads area. You have Langley Air Force Base, Norfolk Naval Airstation, Oceana Naval Airstation, and many more. You did a fabulous job capturing those shots. My hat is off to you.:notworthy:

Mike, it is okay to post photos that you like. However, it is NOT okay to claim credit for photos that are not photos that you took. This is one of several recent threads where you have posted someone else's work.

Attachments

• FourthofJuly2_standalone_prod_affiliate_4.jpg
    FourthofJuly2_standalone_prod_affiliate_4.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 3,905
I was asked if I ever watched the Air Show from the water. Since mostof the action is in the air or at the airports most of my pics are no different than anone elses except for a few where the Blue Angels over flew the boat. the same goes for the 4th in Chicago. the shells are fired over the lake so it's pretty neat to be under the shells but again up in the air. So here are a few shots that show the effect of the water on both events

Picasa Web Albums - Andrew

And is your name "Andrew?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back