Chocolate will kill dogs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is the best thread ever!!!!! you fed your dog chocolate and killed it.... is that right?????
Jeez if only I had known that when I was married to husband number one and husband number two!
which brand? how much? all at once or on various amounts???? mixed with anything????
did you take it for a walk afterwards? did fresh air make any difference? if so how much...how long? any particular air??

Im writing this down incase there is ever a husband number three and he is like one and two (always prepared...I was a girl guide).

sorry about your dog man.

mmmm Lancs.... I have ways and means!!!!! I am writing a book '101 ways to commit a murder using every day household bric-a-brac'.

Just incase I offend you Hussars (this is my one and only site apology).
102, Im sorry hun, It was most insensitive of me anyway, I know how upsetting it is to loose a pet. I have a weird sense of humour and events of death make it worse for some reason.
Just dont believe a word that comes out of my mouth and you will be fine.
As you can see Lancs knows me well and takes no notice.

(for the record- no husband and not dated in years- tut tut that dog gone northern humour ey!).

This is the best thread ever!!!!! you fed your dog chocolate and killed it.... is that right?????
Jeez if only I had known that when I was married to husband number one and husband number two!
which brand? how much? all at once or on various amounts???? mixed with anything????
did you take it for a walk afterwards? did fresh air make any difference? if so how much...how long? any particular air??

Im writing this down incase there is ever a husband number three and he is like one and two (always prepared...I was a girl guide).

sorry about your dog man.

I didnt give her any, i have always known that chocolate is very bad, but she got into the stocking stuffers and ate three of those Terry's Chocolate Oranges, and a half of a bag of chocolate covered pretzels, (and this is a full grown rottweiler that ate this) i couldnt take her to the vet when i discovered this because it was 10 minutes from closing, so i had to wait until the morning, meanwhile i was trying to get her to vomit with a mixture of warm water, baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, (Vet recommended this over phone) it didnt work because her stomoch was so swelled that she just couldnt do it, and when it was time for me to take her to the vet she was cpmpletely paralyzed and barely breathing, they were about to do surgery but she was in shock and the anesthetics put her into cardiac arrest and she died

And i did actually take her for a walk because i didnt want her puking and ****-ing all over my house but it didnt work she couldnt do anything because somehow the gasses twisted her stomach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back