Jan will be sad

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks

Make you a deal, Peter. I'll help you with your project if you'll disarm this live grenade a deceased neighbor of mine brought back from Iwo Jima and his family left on my doorstep. The other three were blown up in various 4th of July celebrations over the years. Deal?? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O;)
How could I possibly pass up that offer? I have a looooooong length of twine, I'll need you to stand a good distance away and hold that pineapple before I give the pin (which will have the twine tied to it) a good yank. Don't worry, I've made provisions for you to be totally safe, just slip this on...

Wes.jpg

How could I possibly pass up that offer? I have a looooooong length of twine, I'll need you to stand a good distance away and hold that pineapple before I give the pin (which will have the twine tied to it) a good yank. Don't worry, I've made provisions for you to be totally safe, just slip this on...

View attachment 521125
No dice. Inadequate worker safety gear. Do you want to trigger an OSHA investigation and get us both in trouble??
But I have a solution. I will put the pineapple in the bucket of my trebuchet, attach a string connecting the pin to the trebuchet frame, then attach your long piece of twine to the forward mounted trigger and beat feet. You may fire when ready, Gridley!
Cheers,
Wes

Best of luck Aaron. I had some problems some years ago, when two departments were merged and the bosses favoured the other guys. I watched a perfectly good assessments unit, of which I was team leader basically have every member of the 8 man team hounded out of the place, including me. There is always that suspicion and feeling you've done something wrong or fallen short in some way. But can all eight staff members be tarred with the same brush? I subsequently learned that the decision to put a torch to our workforce was driven by politics. There were too many workers and more votes with the other guys.

Never work for a politician

Users who are viewing this thread

Back