JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Maaan....they don't make life easy for you at Trumpeter....
These are in their works....the ATS-59 closest and the ATS-59G!
This ATS-59 and their AT-T, I better build and finish a few....
Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Shame that the SA-2 trailer isn't available separately....
Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Without the missile it wouldn't be the SA-2 trailer, would be?
My bad....
See how long it'll take, before this combination shows up in 1/35!
Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Just added to my shopping list!
Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
T-54/55?
Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Oh sorry my friend.. I haven't answered your question... that's the T-55. I don't see the ventilation dome on the turret roof that is characteristic for the T-54 series.
So, you won't be sad .... the 510 was there too..
the pic source: the Internet.