Collings Foundation Wings of Freedom tour

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
The first 4 months of 2008 Collings Foundation Wings of Freedom tour is published and up on their website. Mostly Florida and Texas for the first part of the year.

Wings of Freedom Schedule - The Collings Foundation

Dan, for the Vietnam memorial stuff, they will have a TA-4J Skyhawk at the airport in Meridian MS you may want to take the kids to see. It's March 27-30

2008 F-4D Phantom TA-4J Skyhawk Schedule - The Collings Foundation

More to follow as the schedule is updated.

If you haven't seen these birds, it is well worth it. Here are some of my shots from their visit to Camarillo last year:

Van Gilder Aviation Photography, Collings Foundation airplanes

As usual, it was raining when I went out to see the CF last month. I had some troubles with the lab. Here are a couple of shots from their stop in Houston. Does anyone have any information about their P-51C dual control Mustang? I went to their website and there was not much about the plane's history. I should have some shots of the P-51C in the air next week.

DBII

Attachments

• 000858-R1-035-16.jpg
    000858-R1-035-16.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 000858-R1-049-23.jpg
    000858-R1-049-23.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 000858-R1-051-24.jpg
    000858-R1-051-24.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 119
I went and saw all the birds except the p51, which im p!@#$%^*((*^%$ about not seein, but any way that was so cool!!!!! TO BE ABLE TO WALK THE SAME GANGWAYS AS THE people that flew in them! i met a guy who was a bombadier in the b25 today he was the best guy in the world! told me alot of things about the norton sight and how it worked! I asked a buddy of mine who is a mech/pilot to go with me and my girl to take pics (i still dont hve a digi camera) well he got 4 shots of me and her but NONE OF THE PLANES WITH ME AND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is sooooo fired!

'When' do get across over your way thats a must to get a ride on one of these beauties :)

For the moment thought I've resided to drooling over pictures :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back