Color pics For a Model I'm Building (5 Viewers)

I'm impressed! One question, 23 pages, 334 posts, no pics, not even a thanks for the help! :lol:

Bl**dy good job it wasn't a technical type question is all I can say !.

Actually, no-one has asked him if the pics really have to be in colour ?...whats wrong with with good 'ol black and white (or has his printer run out of white ink !)
 
You know for those invisible models that fall to the floor, you could just empty the vacuum cleaner bag over the general vacinity and see where the dust doesn't settle. :)
 
Good idea !
It is rather disheartening to go to all this effort and not have a response - not even a **** off !
Unless, of course, our friend has made a stealth reply ...........
 
Looks like the pilot made a porno a few years ago. Heres a still from the DVD.....
 

Attachments

  • sarahsilverman-gm_l12.jpg
    sarahsilverman-gm_l12.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 274

Users who are viewing this thread

Back