Color pics For a Model I'm Building (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Geedee? You don't need to see anything here.
This isn't the thread you're looking for.
You can go about your business.
Move along.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Move along I must...correct you are ObiMariaWan

Ee Gads !!!!! Thats its chaps and chapesseseses...Our fist dude must be building a scale model of the very first Death Star !. It wasn't unfinished in the first film, it was complete, but we couldn't see half of it cos numb-nuts Daft Bleeder or whatever the heck he's called, draped his invisi cloak on the outside when he visited it

(Sorry, i'll stop taking the Sith )

Last edited:
If you take the current height of BS in this thread and multiply it by the number of days this thread had currently been alive you end up with the number 12222012 which written in date form is 12-22-2012 which according to the Aztec calendar is the day the universe will end. So, in fact, the person who started this thread has unwittingly brought about the end of the world. AND If any of you actually took the time to check the above mentioned numbers, and checked my math you would realize that what I've just stated is also just BS.

I say, we might have something here!
We should have a WW2 aircraft.net Honours Degree in BS .... and with the (unknown) colour factor, that would be a BSc !!
Hmm - problem though - what colour would the Cap and Gown be for the photo call ??!!

As we don't know the colour and if we did we couldn't see it..............so how about a rainbow, this would cover the whole spectrum for the BSc colours........................but then again.......................it would be invisible.

Oh well, back to square one..............................."Gentlemen, I'm new to this site and looking for color pics as I'm researching--------------------------#*%@#*

Clear as mud I would've thought.

As for Glenns' BS number, it just so happens to be a Budapest line-phone number...considering the amount of crap that's gone on in my work this year, I'd put money on it it's my boss's home phone...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread