Colours for a model I am building

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
Sep 19, 2006
Dordrecht
www.redbeatband.nl
Wel I'll be smart and tell you which. I would like to build the ship Admiral Graf Spee and I was wondering if anyone of you know that colour of grey th KM was using and which number that is in Revel colours.

Wel I'll be smart and tell you which. I would like to build the ship Admiral Graf Spee and I was wondering if anyone of you know that colour of grey th KM was using and which number that is in Revel colours.

Marcel follow the link below, it will take you to a look at the academy kit contents and on one of the pictures of the instruction sheet pages revell paint numbers are listed !

ADMIRAL GRAF SPEE Academy 14103

Hope it helps

I have the kit and it's whimpering at me from the closet.....

I am no expert and need to do a lot of research on paints before committing to this kit but the colour profile included has the basic grey called up as Vallejo 990, Model Master 1728, Tamiya XF19, and Humbrol 127. No Revell call-outs.

I would suggest that you check out some ship modeling forums as it's a popular subject and the colours would almost certainly be discussed.

Your correct Andy, i didnt look properly, they have added a revell submarine kit instructions !

As it has the Humbrol numbers, i can find the revell number on a conversion chart i have, will have a look a bit later for you Marcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back